Thursday, May 3, 2012

MOTHERS DAY OUT

Good morning crafty world 


This morning i am showing you another new digi  called Mothers Day out from Sherri Baldy and it can be found HERE




I have created a 6x6 square card and covered it in fancy flowery papers leaving a smidge of white around the edges.
I printed the digi onto neenah card stock and coloured her with spectrum noirs.
I cut out various rectangles of coloured paper and cards to co-ordinate with the colours on the digi and layered them up. This is a great way of using up all your off cuts of papers - so you never waste anything !




Next i cut flourishes and added them to both sides of the card and a few yellow.
Next up i took some clear bling gems and coloured them with my spectrum pens to match the colour scheme i  am using.
Lastly i added some glitter to the flowers on her hat.


I hope you like what i have created today, thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

  1. Great way to use the scraps; I am trying to do that too. Love that you would never be able to tell that if you hadn't said so.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.