Thursday, June 28, 2012

Go Team Sherri

Hello everyone, Katherine here for team Sherri today :)

I have used the Sherri Baldy image, Raw Raw Sis Boom Ba!  This adorable cheerleader makes a wonderful card.  You may recall that she had been the January freebie if you became a follower and signed up for our newsletter.

I can also picture her done in the school colors of your favorite team and used on a layout.

She is available in the digital store and is very easy to find either by typing in cheerleader or looking under Sherri Baldy.

Here she is close up:

Please check things out over on my blog;  http://delightfuldesignsbykatherine.com/blog/?p=1363  Not only do I have this card over there, but I reposted a bunch of other projects using Sherri Baldy images.



Thanks for visiting us today.  Katherine, DT Member

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.