Thursday, June 21, 2012

October Orange & September Prudence Persimmon

Hello everyone.  I have completed two birthday cards with Sherri Baldy's first two fruit of the month images.  They are, or course, ADORABLE.  Leave it to Sherri to give personality and attitude to fruits.  I printed these out on Tuesday on Mixed Media paper and started working on them with Gelatos. 


You may want to look back at my Tuesday Tutorial is you missed it. 



I have more details up on my blog so I hope you can take a little time to head over there and check things out  http://delightfuldesignsbykatherine.com/blog/?p=1222
Inside the "Orange You Glad It's Your Birthday?" Card

Fronts of the two cards.


Thanks for coming by and remember, there are always new images coming out at Scrapbook Stamp Society because our artists are ALWAYS creating.
I will be back to share with you soon.  Katherine S., DT member

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment.