Monday, June 4, 2012

Special

Please Scroll Down for the Skull Blog Hop


Day all ... !

Hope that we all are great and enjoying or creative world .

There are lots of things happening at SSS ...new stamps release, new copic markers, flowers and much more do hop over and check them out...

Today, I like to share and card which I made using .. Lisa Kettell digi image June Mid 52, which one can get it from Scrapbook Stamp Society Store

Here is my card
I had fun in making this card ... for some reason I love working with purples & oranges ...hope that you like it as well

Materails Used
Papers - Basic Grey
Border Punch - Martha Stweart
Purple Flower Button
Die Cut
Distress Ink
Golden Ribbon

Thank you all .. for stopping by ... hope that you all have a creative day ... :)

Hugs
Rose

8 comments:

  1. She is very sweet Rose. Love the subtle colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!! I love orange with any color - it's great paired with purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet card. I love it Rose.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card rose.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colours, cute card. Hugs bee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrapbook Stamp Society has such a fabulous group of talented designers! You did such an amazing job on coloring and the purple and orange are perfect!
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.