Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Lulu

This card was colored with copic markers, and I wanted this to be pink and green.. Such a fun color combination.  It might be one of my new favorites.  The image is from Scrapbook Stamp Society, and is called Happy  Birthday Girl Lulu 1 By Sherri Baldy.  The dies are from  Spellbinders and so is the embossing folder.. The ribbon is from my stash.. And the flowers are just some from my stash.. 
Thanks  for stopping by and be sure to check out some of the great birthday images at Scrapbook Stamp Society.



4 comments:

  1. very beautiful debbie, great coloring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love that you can change and put whatever age you want with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable
    this is great
    love the colors
    and you are amazing
    love the card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, i adore this birthday girl image and you colours are fab

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.