Sunday, July 1, 2012

Red White & Blue DAY

Hello everyone


This is a double whammy posting - today is my birthday and its also a posting for Red White and Blue  for 4th July celebrations for Independance day in the US.


Here is my project , i have used the Hollywood Starlett digi by Heater Valentin and it can be found in the store.
I have created a  Marilyn Munro  movie heroine wall hanging.












I printed the digi then cut it  out  and coloured her with spectrum noir markers.


I used nested dies for the matting/layering shape, added glossy accents to her hair, shoes and dress.
Wild Orchid crafts flowers were added as embellishments, some star bling, ribbon and hanging chord


I hope you like what i have created. thanks for stopping by today


3 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing huny, ur colouring is fantastic
    such a beautiful digi
    i adore it
    hope u had a fabby birthday hunny
    hugz
    Kenzie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.