Thursday, July 19, 2012

Working out Thursday!!!

Good morning my blog friends!! I hope this week has been awesome for all of you. We have been having Vacation Bible School this week and it's been awesome!! Love to see all the smiling faces of the children as they learn about God!! I go to a very small country church out in the middle of two fields and last night we had 143 children there!! Awesome!!

On Thursdays I usually go do Zumba Gold which I love since it's not has hard on the body as normal Zumba, but due to an earache haven't been able. So since I can't go Zumba I thought I would make a card about working out. I really hope you like this I had fun doing it!! This is from Scrapbook Stamping Societyfeaturing Sherri Baldy's Wendy Work Out.

Here's my Wendy done up in Copics. E00, E11, E13, E50, E53, E57, RV21, RV32, V0000, V01, V04, G12,G14, G17, BG02, BG13, BG57, C0, C1, C3 and Colorless Blender
Here's a close up of her face, sure wish I looked this good when I work out...lol. The embellishment is Recollections Bling by the Roll. The pink gem is from my stash. I had knocked one of the crystals off the roll so I just replaced two of them with pink ones.
Here is a side view so you can see that I popped Wendy up with some Pop dots. I added a piece of ribbon from my stash. The main card is Whirlpool Bazzill and the solid cardstock that I used for my matting is DCWV Stack Pad. The flower pattern paper is The Pocket full of Posies Stack from DCWV.
If you look closely you can see that I also added cardstock to the inside of my card. The sentiment was typed in Word on a piece of scrap X-Press It Blending Card which my Wendy is also printed on. The outer edges of Wendy, the card and the sentiment was done with ColorBox Aqua.

 Well that's my card for today. I hope you like it!!
This posting is made by Zenita  http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Thank you for your comment.