Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas card using Sherry Baldy's Lil Sweetie Joy Angel


Hello,   I wanted to share my project for the week with you all. I was thrilled to make another Christmas card and this one is using a digi image by artist, Sherry Baldy called "Lil Sweetie Joy Angel."  She is such a darling image and really put me into a "Christmas mood"! :)  Please see my blog for more details on the card! Have a great week ahead!



Copic Markers used:
Skin:E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E34, E47, E37, E53
Other: G12, G24, YG03, B91, B95, B97, R14, R29, Y26, E31

6 comments:

  1. Cute and colourful Christmas card, great image too and that cool striped bow is fab...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to put a comment on your blog as I joined as a member but word verification or my blog doesn't allow me to leave comments, seems I am a robot....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful and great coloring Marcy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.