Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fifi and Bubble's

Hello Everyone,
 I am a new DT member and I am here today with the first card I have made for this team.
I am using the  FABULOUS DIGI called FIFI and BUBBLES  drawn by the lovely Sherri Baldy.
You can find it HERE  ,
 I discovered The Scrapbook Stamp Society about six months ago, yes I know ! where have I been !.
I particularly like Sherri Baldy's "Big Eyed " girls ,they are fabulous, and so easy to colour. 
For this Digi ,  Fifi and Bubble's I have used my Copic Ciao's to colour her , isn't she adorable ! I have also used 3D glaze to highlight her eyes and lips and used the glaze on the bath and the bubbles. I have set this fabulous digi  into a beauty parlour scene , its actually a wedding shop scene from a "My Craft Studio" CD called "Setting the Scene Shop Fronts". Hugs Elaine 
Below are details,  how I made the card and added the scene.