Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Could not pick today



I could not make a decision on which card to have in the blog.. so I decided to do both.

I made this card for my Brother, who is having a birthday.. My brother is the last of a dyeing breed a Wyoming mountain man.  He looks like he would have been happy to have been born in the 1800's instead of the 1900's.  So Jim this one is for you.  The image I choose is from Scrapbook Stamp Society. and it is call Cherokee. The artist is Morgan Fitzsiomon.. and She is from England.. go figure. You really need to go take a look at her images.. They are wonderful She has some really great Guy images.. I love her Wolves. 
I colored the image with Copic markers. Now WY does not look like this.. this is more of a southwest feeling card.   But Jim loves to vist Southern Utah in the arches area.. so this is where the card reminded me of.  The background stamp is from Stamp Cabana.. And the Happy Birthday is a die from Cheery Lynn designs.



This card is called Butterfly Digi, by Viki Visconti Tilley.  I colored this with copic markers.. and you cannot see it in this photo but  I printed it twice. and cut out the butterfly so it would be raised
Thi image is also raised off from the card base.. the Embossing folder is butterflies by Craft Concepts.  and the dies  is from Cheery Lynn Designs.  
So Today you got a very girly card and a guy card.. 
Thanks for stopping by Debbie 

2 comments:

  1. Such great cards so different but both so special. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Debbie you have made two gorgeous cards.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.