Saturday, March 2, 2013

Flower Tag using Adriane Mascotti's "Kate 2"

Hello SSS blogger friends!  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I wanted to share a Flower Tag I made using the digi Kate 2 by artist Adriane Mascotti.

Here it is...



This is the first time I've worked with one of Adriane's images and I loved it!  I had so much fun making this project using sweet Kate!   For more details about what was used for this flower tag, please visit my blog here.  Have a wonderful weekend!  Hugs, Marcy


Copic Markers:
Hair: E25, E31, E50
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Everything else: R83, R85, R81, RV00, Y15, Y00, G43, G12

2 comments:

  1. this is very beautiful Marcy, love that you use a flower as card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tag really pretty. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.