Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sweet as Strawberry


My sweet image is called "Strawberry Blossom". She is coloured in copics, glitter and gloss and stands next to her punnet of strawberries with pride. I have taught myself to 'print and cut' on the cameo so imported a jpeg of the strawberries, printed them then cut the shape out on the cameo. Gloss was added to them as well as a little bit of glitter.

 This sweet image and others are found in the  shop and in the Etsy shop here.
You can visit my blog Here

Cheers, aNNie


4 comments:

  1. wow super sweet and beautiful Annie.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little basket it adorable Annie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning.
    Happy Easter.
    I am very cute.
    Impressed by the beautiful design!
    : D: D: D
    Ryoma Sakamoto.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, an adorable card! "Berry Sweet" LOL hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.