Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Small bag for a gift


Hello everybody! 

It's Valou here, the new member of the team. It's with great pleasure that I realize today, my very first post for "Scrapbook Stamp Society". 

I come to show you a small bag in which we can put as well chocolates as little gift for a birth or for any other occasion.




To realize this bag, I have to use of the white cartonette. Then, I used a printed paper " Basic Grey" very shabby whom I used edges with " Old Distresser ". Then, I inked all the edges with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".



I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", " IMG 799 " whom you can find HERE.

I colorized in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and "Distress Tea Dye" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for shoes.
- Ink "Distress Velvet" for the dress.
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.



For the decoration, I used diverse flowers on which I added some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":

- A big pink rose 2 tones (30 mm).
- A white carnation. 
- A big rose ivory (30 mm).
- A small pink rose (8 mm).
- A small pink rose (10 mm).
- A small cloth white flower. 
- Two pearly pearl threads.


I thank you for your passage here and I wish you all excellent Sunday!





6 comments:

  1. A lovely gift bag so pretty. Welcome to the DT team hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift bag is lovely, I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Valou! Love your gift bag - a great idea. So glad you have joined the team! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the detail to this intricate bag; great project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi and a stunning work or art...welcome to our DT and may we see more of your gorgeous work...love aNNIe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.