It's Valou here, the new member of the team. It's with great pleasure that I realize today, my very first post for "Scrapbook Stamp Society".
I come to show you a small bag in which we can put as well chocolates as little gift for a birth or for any other occasion.
To realize this bag, I have to use of the white cartonette. Then, I used a printed paper " Basic Grey" very shabby whom I used edges with " Old Distresser ". Then, I inked all the edges with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".
I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", " IMG 799 " whom you can find HERE.
I colorized in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and "Distress Tea Dye" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for shoes.
- Ink "Distress Velvet" for the dress.
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.
For the decoration, I used diverse flowers on which I added some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":
- A big pink rose 2 tones (30 mm).
- A white carnation.
- A big rose ivory (30 mm).
- A small pink rose (8 mm).
- A small pink rose (10 mm).
- A small cloth white flower.
- Two pearly pearl threads.
I thank you for your passage here and I wish you all excellent Sunday!