Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Just a little Pink


Today's card is for a Monochromatic challenge and for a die challenge.. Any you know me and dies, I had to play on that one.  Check out the Monochromatic challenge on Besties challenge blog. I cannot find the name of the Besties I used for  this.. but  I know it is a Besties so we will run with that. The image does not have a name yet  so it is image 726.  I colored the image with copic markers.  And used mostly red and pink tones..
The dies
Memory Box
Vaudeville Frame
Debutante Frame
Elegent Scrollwork
Macarena Corner
Magnolia Doohickeys
Peacock Feather

Flowers are from Wild Orchid called Bab sweetheart Blossom
and the embossing folder is from Spellbinders
Thanks for Stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a cutie pie, Debbie, and the sweetest card with bright colors. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of dies to enhance that adorable digi. Super card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.