Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just so sweet

Hello friends


Wow .. time really fly ... so quick and it May ..and once again my to share my DT card with you all ...
Once again the new Challenge is up at SSS Blog to make a card ..just not square or rectangle .


Here is my DT card

Ragamuffinkid 2 by Morgan Fiztisimons
 
The image is by Morgan Fiztisimons which you can get from Here
I have used 3 different Spellbinder die cuts and it is a corner twist card with handmade flowers using flourish and blings .
The image is printed on x-press it blending paper then coloured with copic markers .
 
Well, that's all I have to share today ...
Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek
 
Until then
Happy Crafting
Rose (DT)
 

6 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card Rose. I love the way the images pops. Great colours xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, my great nieces would love it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rose, super combo to achieve that wondeful shape. Time does go quickly but I am happy the nice weather is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, darling card, Rose, and a wonderful shape to accentuate the image! I especially like your bright blue colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully laid out, great coloured image, beautiful, Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful Rose.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.