Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Berry Blossoms

I just love the card I did today and it has one of my favorite fruits on it...Strawberries!! We have gone through something like 30 quarts of strawberries this year between canning some jelly, freezing and just eating them..yummy!! When I seen Sherri Baldy's new Berry Blossom Decoupage kit I thought I've got to try this!! I can tell you it was fun and really easy to put it together!!

This is a pre colored decoupage kit from Scrapbook Stamp Society by Sherri Baldy. This image can also be bought as a digi found here. The base of my card is Bazzill and the rest is from my stash. Other products used on this card was Spell Binders, Sizzix dies, 3D Popdots, ATG Adhesive, X Press It Blending Card, State Flowers, ColorBox Chalk and Sentiment from Microsoft Word.
I wanted to show you a closer look at the image. Don't you just love the 3-d look?
That's my card for today's post at Scrapbook Stamp Society. I hope you enjoyed looking at my card and if you like challenges come on over to Scrapbook Stamp Society and see what the challenge is for this week.


If you would like to see more please come on over to my blog and check it out http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.