Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Graduations!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I had graduations all around me recently. I found the most perfect girl graduate image for just about all these graduation cards! This is an absolutely ADORABLE image from Sherri Baldy Stamps and can be found at Scrapbook Stamp Society (SSS)

Here is the card:


The more I play with the images at SSS, the more I fall in love with them! What's NOT to like about them? Adorable, cute, sweet and did I mention adorable? Just love these Besties TM! All supplies I used were from my stash and I colored the image with Copic markers. 

Don't forget to join in on our current Yellow and White Challenge at the SSS Challenge Blog.

If you love Besties TM, you can also find a challenge specifically for these at our My Besties TM Challenge Blog


I do thank you for stopping by to see my card!

DT Member

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.