Thursday, June 6, 2013

Yellow Fever! ♪

Hello again....hubby has the flu so we had to stay away from the hostel today....don't want dad or the other residence to get ill. Hopefully I am able to see him tomorrow, just making sure I am  not a carrier of the virus. We phoned the home and apparently dad's appetite is enormous and he is sleeping fine so, to me that is a great sign. Here's hoping.
Anyway.....

 I am using a Besties image designed by Sherri Baldy, #755. "bows and kisses" available here..on my card today/tonight. I just love her images and there are so many new ones I want to colour them all immediately.
So many nice artists out there with so many beauties...but, I really got to stop buying images... [hard when hubby encourages me to do so!!]



My image was coloured with copics and several cuts made on my silhouette cameo, including the card shape. This is one machine I am so happy to have, so many cheap cuts to buy and such a range to choose from...those who have a cameo out there would know exactly what I mean.
My candy here.. runs until the end of the month, have you put your name down?? [members only but you can join]



1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.