Friday, July 5, 2013

Congratulations' card...

Hello everybody! 

This morning, I come to show you a small card!


For this card I used a paper "Bazzil Cardstock Mauve", of "Bazzil Cardstock Blanc" and a fall of printed paper "Prima".

The edges of papers are used with "Old Distresser".

Under the image, I added of the white lace of Calais then the mauve satin ribbon. I realized a knot with a piece of the same ribbon which I stuck to the right of the image.

I used an image " Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " pink Distress Tattered ". 
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and "Distress Tea Dye". 
- Pink chalk.
- Mauve chalk. 
- Pencil aquarellable black for shoes. 
- Pencil aquarellable green.


For the decoration, I added a big mauve and white rose covered with glitter (Prima Marketing), two pink flowers of cherry tree, a white cloth rose, a dark pink rose (10 mm) and a mauve rose (10 mm). Flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


At the top, to the right, I added a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Cherry Lynn Designs ". Above, I added a flower of mauve ecru cherry tree, a girl Lilidaft, a small mauve rose (8 mm) and a pink and white daisy.

Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


4 comments:

Thank you for your comment.