Friday, July 12, 2013

DT. 3 Design Papers. BUNTING

Hi All 

Well Its my turn Again to Present to You My DT. 3 Design Papers.

After a Hectic week with Hubbie sick with Whopping Cough (OMG as 63 years old).


Also  Finishing of A Custom order for Baby Shower invites.
 I finally had time to myself & Zone out!! making  1 last special Item
 For the Mother To be "Arma" A Bunting which I made just for her special Day.

Today I used 
Sherri Baldy Digital Image Bunnie in the Oven img 894
from
or 



This Is A Flag/Bunting to match the Invitations I custom made for Her.
It was very hard to take a picture so I hope you can see all the wonderful colours and elements added..




Mix Medium 
Gold Foil from Silhouette.
Bunting from Docraft 
My own embelishisments.

Have A Great Day

Jane McNally

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.