Monday, July 8, 2013

"For You my Friends...

Hello my friends! 

I come to show you a card realized for a friend.


For this card, I used:

- Paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ".
- Printed pink polka-dot paper "Bobunny".
- Blue paper with flowers "Magnolia". 
- Fall of pale pink paper with small white cats.

The edges of papers are used with "Old Distresser" then sewn to the sewing machine.

I also added a piece of sterile compress to add of the texture.

To the left of the card, I added a band of white paper that I drilled with a puncher border "Martha Stewart". I slightly inked it with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".



I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for shoes. 
- Pink chalk.
- Mauve chalk.
- Ink blue "Aladine".




J'ai collé deux petits doily blancs en formant une digonale. Je m'en suis ensuite servis pour y coller les fleurs suivantes: 

- Grosse rose shabby (2 tons) (30 mm).
- Fleurs de cerisiers bleues. 
- Lilidafts bleues. 
- Roses blanches (15 mm).
- Dagofly blanches. 
- Roses roses (15 mm).

J'ai ajouté des petits feuillages blancs réalisés avec la "Cuttlebug" et un dies "Toga". Les fleurs sont recouvertes de quelques touches de "Glitter Stikckels Icicle". 



Under the image, I added a piece of ribbon "Seam Baby Pink". I realized a double-bow with a fall of the same ribbon and I decorated it with a small pearly pink button.


The feeling is realized with the software "Word" and the police of writing " Chopin Script ". I cut it in banner then I decorated it with "Glitter Stickels Icicle" and two youngs round gems.


Thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.