This morning, I come to show you a small card!
For this card, I have used :
- Bazzil " pink Cardstock ".
- White Bazzil Cardstock ".
- Paper "My Mind Eyes".
- Two Doilies white.
The edges of papers are used with "Old Distresser" then inked with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".
I used an image " Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " pink Distress Tattered " and " Vintage Photo " for the skin.
- Ink " Old Paper ", "Distress Walnut Stain" and "Distress Tea Dye".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Pencil aquarellable blue.
- Pencil aquarellable green.
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big rose ( 2 tones) (30 mm).
- Cloth Rose white.
- Blue Lilidaft.
- Cloth and plastic white flower.
- Turquoise blue Rose (10 mm).
- White flower of cherry tree.
- Turquoise blue Rose (15 mm).
- White Rose (15 mm).
- Pink Rose (10 mm).
All these flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels". They are then decorated with foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Toga ".
Under the image, I added of the pink lace then above, a piece of ribbon " Seam Pink ". I realized a double-bow with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the left of the image. In the center, I added a small pearly pink button.
The feeling is realized with the software "Word" and the police of writing " Chopin Script ".
I added "Glitter Stickels Icicle" any goshawk and a young gem to every end.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!