Saturday, July 27, 2013

Friend's card

Hello everybody! 

This morning, I come to show you a small card!



For this card, I have used : 

- Bazzil " pink Cardstock ". 
- White Bazzil Cardstock ". 
- Paper "My Mind Eyes". 
- Two Doilies white.

The edges of papers are used with "Old Distresser" then inked with some ink "Distress Tea Dye".


 I used an image " Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " pink Distress Tattered " and " Vintage Photo " for the skin. 
- Ink " Old Paper ", "Distress Walnut Stain" and "Distress Tea Dye". 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot". 
- Pencil aquarellable blue. 
- Pencil aquarellable green.



For the decoration, I added the following flowers: 

- Big rose ( 2 tones) (30 mm).
- Cloth Rose white. 
- Blue Lilidaft. 
- Cloth and plastic white flower.
- Turquoise blue Rose (10 mm).
- White flower of cherry tree. 
- Turquoise blue Rose (15 mm).
- White Rose (15 mm).
- Pink Rose (10 mm).

All these flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels". They are then decorated with foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Toga ".


Under the image, I added of the pink lace then above, a piece of ribbon " Seam Pink ". I realized a double-bow with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the left of the image. In the center, I added a small pearly pink button.

The feeling is realized with the software "Word" and the police of writing " Chopin Script ".

I added "Glitter Stickels Icicle" any goshawk and a young gem to every end.


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!

4 comments:

Thank you for your comment.