Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I love that long long hair!!

Hi everyone!  Here's a gorgeous stamp from Sherri Baldy.  I just love this long hair! Isn't she stunning?  I don't think I have ever had hair that completely hit the floor like that, but I have had hair that would almost hit the floor when I sat down.  That was not so long ago, just prior to my brain surgery.  At any, I just LOVE this gorgeous stamp, she's one the Besties (click here) from Sherri Baldy.  This girl is a keeper!

Be sure and check out all the design teams images at the blog as well as check out this week's contest over on the SSS Challenge blog!

Cheers, Holley

3 comments:

  1. it's beautiful Holley.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holley,
    Fab card and really cute image. I've never had long hair at any time in my life- shoulder length is as long as it gets! I love the decorative border, is it from a die or a punch? TFS
    Hugs,
    Trish x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.