Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Anything Goes - Nannymac Creations

Well Hi All,

Another Bestie Born in My world of Creations using Sherri Baldy Stamps.

This Card was a Challenge. A request from a very big fan of mine!!! My Hubbie!!! Michael.

He found it difficult to compete with Hallmark (Greeting Cards) and decided to ask if I would make a special card for a very special person in his life. (ME)..

I Love creating with Sherri Baldy Stamps, even watching a tutor online as how to apply cheeks to my images and make them come more alive...   Birthday Easel Card.

Using image http://www.etsy.com/au/listing/154135593/instant-dowmload-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active&ga_search_query=858

Creating with Copic Markers  Skin.
BASE E 0000
E000
E01
E21
E11
Blending in to create Cheeks with R30/E11.

Dress and wings -
I used another brand Of Alcohol  Markers to work out if the blending can be created. Mixing with
Copic RV000. for the effects.
My Glossy accent was used on the wings to bring them out and shine - underneath was my Copic Spica Pens.

Total Hours 5... to complete the image including pearls... hand applied.

Paper/Gold Foil from Alice In Paperland

The gold writing was created using my Cameo Silhouette 3D.

I hope you enjoy my DT  Creation for SSS.

Please come and join the Challenges over at Scrapbook stamp society we love to see new Creations come alive...

Yours in Craft

Jane McNally (Nannymac Jack)



2 comments:

  1. beautiful card and love all the detail ... lovely colouring
    Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story behind your card...its lovely Ans your coloring is wondwrful...I've never made an easel card and I really need to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.