Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pamper Yourself

We girls all need a little pampering. What better way to pamper ourselves than with a bubble bath!?! I love bubble baths. The only thing I like more than bubble baths is chocolate... but that's a story for another post. :)

Here is my card:

All supplies are from my stash and I've colored the image with Copic markers. I made the rosebuds and rose. I love making my own flowers! You can read about how I did that here.  The image is a BestiesTM from Sherri Baldy called Img814.

Be sure to stop by and join us for the current challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog. There's also a challenge at BestiesTM Challenge Blog! Come over and join us for one or join us for both! 


Thanks for stopping by!

DT Member

4 comments:

  1. Just too adorable!!! I love the pretty blue you used...and what a sweet image with the bunny slippers...coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- love this card & how you carried the bubbles on out. Neat flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo ema
    Wat een geweldige mooie en leuke kaart en vooral hoe de nadruppelt doorlopen over de kaart!!
    Groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling Ema. So cute.

    I noticed this one didnt get that gray x like your others. I think you may have moved them. :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.