Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hello everybody! 

This morning, I come to show you a new card!


For this card, I used a pink paper " Fancy Pants ", a paper " Bobunny " and of "Bazzil Cardstock Blanc".

Edges are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".

The vertical band of paper is drilled with a puncher border " Tonic Studios " then also inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and " Vintage Photo " for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" and mixed "Spun Sugar" they enter.
- Ink "Distress Stormy Sky".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".

- Glitter Stickels Icicle.


Then, I added some flowers covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle": cloth white roses, "Gardenia" pink, flower of blue cherry tree, blue rose (10 mm), white "Daisies" and small cloth and plastic white flower.

In these flowers, I added foliages realized with a dies " Cherry Lynn Designs ".

 

Under the image, I added a piece of white lace then a piece of white polka-dot pink satin ribbon. I realized a small bow which I added to the left.



Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!

Valou250809

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.