This morning, I come to show you a new card!
For this card, I used of " white Bazzil Cardstock ", " pink Bazzil Cardstock ", a fall of paper "My Mind Eyes" and a fall of paper " Echo Park ".
Edges are used with "Old Distresser".
I also used two small doilies white (9 cms).
I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and " Vintage Photo " for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I cut my image colorized time then I stuck it with foam pieces 3-d on a die-cut realized with a dies " Cherry Lynn Designs ". I embossed this die-cut with "Cuttlebug" and a file " Provocraft " "Pea" then I embossed it under heat with some powder "Frantage Shabby Pink".
For the decoration, I added diverse flowers which I covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle" to add of the shine:
- Turquoise blue flower Hydragénas.
- Big pink shabby rose 2 tones (30 mm).
- White cloth Rose.
- Blue, 2 tones Lilidaft.
- Turquoise blue Rose (10 mm).
- White flower of cherry tree.
- White cloth flowers.
- Pink Rose (10 mm).
- White Rose (15 mm).
I also added foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga ".
Under the image, I added of the ribbon " Seam Pink ". I realized a double-bow with a piece of the same ribbon which I added to the left of the image and decorated with a pearly heart and with a small pink and white rose (10 mm).
To finish, I stamped my feeling with a stamp " Scraposphère " (Once Upon a Time) and some ink " Versafine Vintage Sépia ".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!