Monday, January 20, 2014

Lolita Besties Valentine

Hi Friends,
Sandy here with my first Scrapbook Stamp Society DT creation for you! The card I created is for my mother for Mother's Day. I know a little early, but better than late!  My mother is a huge fan of all the My Besties images so I know she will love it! Hope you do to, so here it is....

I went with a Twisted Easel Card as my base. The coloring was all done with Prismacolor Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits. I then finished the card with all the fun embellishments ie: gold shimmer ribbon, gold Viva Pearl Pen, paper roses, embossing, Stickles, fancy punches and of course a Happy Mother's Day sentiment!


Here is a close up of this wonderful image. You can find this digital stamp and many, many more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society store.

If you would like to purchase this digital stamp, please click on the image below
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sandy. I can't wait to see your tutorial for the colored pencils. Your mom is going to love this.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful card Sandy.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.