Friday, January 10, 2014

SSS Challenge January 2014 DT Design Anything Goes.

Well Hello

Today I'm filling in for my beautiful Friend Rose Andrews
Hugs Rose.....xxxooo
Can't believe it's Nearly 2014 - My Year....

.I am now an ambitious Card Creator, 
Semi retired from Administration Career.  
I am now busy living my dream at Jervis Bay, South Coast NSW Australia.

I have finally created a makeshift craftroom at my new residence (Had this home for 8 years) But now its not a holiday home its MY HOMEMY CASTLEMY PIECE OF HEAVEN ON EARTH..

I have been absent due to the big move, so hopefully this Creation will make up for it..

I have used Image Number 4  from http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SherriBaldy

Menu -
Vinyl for wings, I created this template from a silhouette image I goggled..
Butterfly's - Are actually Sun Catchers
Pearl Accent.
Copic Markers Various...

Hope you like my First creation for 2014

Jane (Nannymac) McNally






2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.