Monday, January 27, 2014

Valou - Sentimental card

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here.

Here is a new card! 



For this card, I used a paper " Design Pawn ", " Of Alma Sewing Room ", a fall of paper " Bildmalarna " and some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

I added a die-cut realized with a fall of paper " Bildmalarna " and a dies " Noor! Designs ".


I used an image " Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink " pink Distress Tattered " and " Vintage Photo " for the skin. 
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain". 
- Ink "Distress Vintage Photo". 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Aged Mahogany".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".


On the top of my image, I added a die-cut "Hearts" realized with a dies " Sherri Baldy ".

Then, I added the following flowers: 

- Big pink roses (30 mm).
- Daisies ecru. 
- Ecru Lilidaft. 
- Mauve Rose (15 mm).
- Rose cremates (10 mm).
- Rose cremates (15 mm).

They are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


I also added of the lace bordeau, of the lace of ecru Calais and a die-cut "Butterfly" realized with a dies " Joy! Crafts ".

Here is for all the explanations!




I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.