Saturday, February 1, 2014

E is for Emily

Hi Friends,
Sandy here with my Scrapbook Stamp Society DT creation for you! The project I created is for my youngest  (5yr old) daughter, Emily. She helped with the color choices......okay, she told mama what to do with HER picture and wouldn't leave my side until I finished. We even had to add Stickles, lol.  She said it was "FABULOUS"!and loves it!  Hope you do to, so here it is....

I went with a 8x8 purple picture frame as my base. The coloring was all done with Prismacolor Pencils and Odorless Mineral Spirits. I also used Inkadinkadoo Stamping Gears for the stamping around the picture along with using the scallop square die to cut the frame for the image. I then finished the pictures with all the fun embellishments ie: paper roses, ribbon, Prima flowers, pink incking, Stickles and a little butterfly tag that says, So Pretty.

without the frame


Here is a close up of this wonderful image. You can find this digital stamp and many, many more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society store.



If you would like to purchase this digital stamp, please click on the image below
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. wow, I really want to make one of these now. Your work is beautiful Sandy. I can't wait for the S letter to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!! Fabulous work Sandy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.