It's Valou250809 here.
Here is a new card!
Here is for all the explanations!
For this card, I used papers coming from a small block. I sewed all the papers with my sewing machine.
All around, I added borders "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".
I used an image " Sherri Baldy " that you can found HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
I inked the edges of the image with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain" then I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":
- Big blue rose.
- Two flowers of rolled paper pink.
- A pink and white carnation.
- Two cloth white roses.
- White snowballs.
- A small cloth white flower.
- Blue "Lilidaft".
- A pink rose (20 mm).
I also added a small bow which I realized with a piece of ribbon " red Organza ".
Finally, I added a small white pearly heart to strengthen the theme of my card.