It's Valou250809 here.
Here is a new card!
Here is for all the explanations!
For this card, I used papers "Docraft". I used them with " Old Distresser. I inked papers with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
In every corner of the card, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.
On sides, I added dies-cuts "Butterflies" realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Joy! Craft ". In the center of every butterfly, I stuck a small strass.
I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and inks "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.
I cut the image and I inked it with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain". Then, I stuck it with foam pieces 3-d on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big pink roses (30 mm).
- Pink and white carnation(eyelet).
- White and blue Rose (20 mm).
- Blue Daisy.
- Big blue rose (30 mm).
- White "Lily".
- Big White "Lily".
- Ecru "Lilidafts".
- Pink Rose (15 mm).
All the flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".