Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valou - "Love"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here.

Here is a new card! 

Here is for all the explanations!




For this card, I used papers "Docraft". I used them with " Old Distresser. I inked papers with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

In every corner of the card, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.

On sides, I added dies-cuts "Butterflies" realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Joy! Craft ". In the center of every butterfly, I stuck a small strass.


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and inks "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries". 
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss". 
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.

I cut the image and I inked it with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain". Then, I stuck it with foam pieces 3-d on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".



For the decoration, I added the following flowers: 

- Big pink roses (30 mm).
- Pink and white carnation(eyelet). 
- White and blue Rose (20 mm).
- Blue Daisy. 
- Big blue rose (30 mm).
- White "Lily". 
- Big White "Lily". 
- Ecru "Lilidafts". 
- Pink Rose (15 mm).

All the flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.