Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Today I partially give you the letter M


I'm doing something a little bit different today. I'm giving you a video of a digi that I've already colored up but I'm adding a little bling to her without using glitter, because I hate glitter. This is from Sherri Baldy's Alphabet Besties the Letter M.
I've used Ranger product Stickles on this digi. I know some of you are saying that's old stuff but I love it. There are a lot of newbies out there that might not have heard of this awesome product so I wanted to show how to make you digis pop!! Of course I used my Copics to color her, but I also did some paper piecing on this project too. I'm only showing a little bit today, you will have to come back March 31 to see the rest of the project!!

I hope you like my video and come back at the end of the month and see the finished project. Come on by my blog Scrappinwith'Z and see what else I've been up to.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Zenita you are such a tease! I'll have to make time to watch the video later and I'll definitely be back on March 31st. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Ema I hope you do come back. I think it will be worth it.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment.