It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.
For this card, I used papers of a small blog "Action". The edges of all the papers are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Liliac".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Pink daisy.
- Pink and white carnation.
- Pink Daisy.
- Lily white.
- Blue Daisy.
- Blue Rose (15 mm).
Certain flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the sewn white satin ribbon. I realized a bow with a piece of ribbon " blue Organza " which I decorated then with a small white and pink rose.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!