Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Valou - Love's card

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.



For this card, I used papers of a small blog "Action". The edges of all the papers are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

 



I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Liliac".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Pink daisy.
- Pink and white carnation.
- Pink Daisy.
- Lily white.
- Blue Daisy.
- Blue Rose (15 mm).

Certain flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the sewn white satin ribbon. I realized a bow with a piece of ribbon " blue Organza " which I decorated then with a small white and pink rose.



Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.