Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Garden Child

Good Morning,

Today is my day to share and I am so excited to share this beautiful digi with you. I am just in love with all of the fun Besties that Sherri creates.  I just wish I had more time on my hands to sit and color all of them.  It is so hard to pick and chose when I am ready to make a card.  I know you will find many you will also fall in love with when you visit the store.  

I am sharing with you a fast and simple birthday card I made.  With the rising cost of postage, I am finding it easier to keep my cards simple and flat.   This adorable Garden Child digi can be found here. 

I colored this beauty using my Prisma Colored Pencils and embellished her with golden pearls.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the fun shapes. 


I think she would be pretty with some fun purple and lavender flowers around the outside of the frame, yet, for the sake of mailing, I refrained.   Off to the mailbox this Garden Child goes to brighten someone's birthday.


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.