Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Little Miss I-Love-Spring (IMG205)


Welcome, dear Scrapbook Stamp Society Members! 
Donna, here, with one of the new My Besties images.




So on to this little cutie - 

She is in Love with Spring! 

Spring has sprung 
and 
Little Miss I-Love-Spring 
has Spring Fever, 

hence all the loving hearts growing just for her! 


A little bling is just below the scalloped edge.



Little Miss I-Love-Spring (IMG205) is colored with Copic Markers.



Sewing on cards is about the only sewing I do (smile). 
It's fun and easy and provides great texture.

Little Miss I-Love-Spring is embellished with Bubble Gum glitter, as are the flowers. 


I love coloring these little My Besties images - brings out the little girl in me (as if I need help).

For a complete list of products and more photos, please visit my blog.


Stamping Hugs,