Thursday, May 15, 2014

A Swingin' Bestie!


A special hello to all the Scrapbook Stamp Society followers!
Donna here today...

I fall in love all over again -- 
so glad to "be a girl"
-- every time I play with
My Besties designs.

This particular Sweetie depicts
me thinking of you.


Isn't she so sweet? Love the little swing with flowers growing on the rope handle.
Did you know hundreds of My Besties images are now available as stamps?

Sherri Baldy's Swingin' Besties IMG103 (digital image)
Her little swing needed something to hang from... so...


I visited Beccy Muir's FREEBIES at Beccy's Place and chose this pretty Blossom Branch.

To see my tutorial for step-by-step directions in how to "digitally mask" and "cut-and-paste" images, please click
 here.



For complete information about products used, and for more photos and "how-to's" with this sweet image, please visit my blog here.

Products Used:
Sherri Baldy's Swingin' Besties IMG103 (digital image)
Beccy Muir's free Blossom Branch (digital image)

Stamping (and swinging) hugs,

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.