Monday, May 19, 2014

Valou - "Snow White"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a new tag to share with you.



For this card, I used a paper " red Bazzil Cardsotck ", a yellow paper " Joy! A blue paper " Craft " and Joy! Craft ".

In every corner of my card, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace then some ribbon " red Organza ".


I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Pencil watercolor black for the hair.
- Pencil yellow watercolor.
- Pencil watercolor black.
- Pencil light blue watercolor.
- Pencil dark blue watercolor.
- Pencil red watercolor.
- Pencil watercolor green.

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".



For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers on which I added some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":

- Big blue flower and white.
- Red Rose (20 mm).
- Cloth white Rose.
- Buttons of red roses.
- White and red Rose (20 mm).
- Flower red with golden pistils.


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.