Sunday, June 1, 2014

Digi Pencil Coloring Tutorial

Hi Friends,  Sandy here with my Scrapbook Stamp Society DT creation for you! 
Today we are coloring My Besties with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. This is my favorite digi coloring medium. In this video, I show you from start to finish what I do.




Sandy- A Working Mom's Joy
 
Here is a close up of this wonderful image. You can find this digital stamp and many, many more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society or ETSY stores.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scrapbook Blessings Club has their newest challenge up today. My Besties is the challenge sponsor, and the DT is featuring My Bestie digis. Here are some of there cards.

Cindy---In Love with PAPER


Kim- Creations by Kimmy
 To find more information on how they did that, please click on their name/blog 
We hope these design team projects inspire. 


Scrapbook Blessings Club challenge:
Anything goes: cards, banners, layouts but if you use a colored digi, you will get an extra chance entry for this challenge sponsor which is My Besties.

This challenge ends on Saturday, June 14th at 10:00 pm EST.  Also, you can join up to our Facebook group: Scrapbook Blessings Club for more fun, games, inspiration, tips and techniques. 
If you do make a project using the featured technique, colored digi stamps,
your project and blog may be showcased on the SBC Facebook group.



Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.