It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.
For this card, I used some paper " Prima Marketing ", collection "Madeline". The edges of the paper are used with "Old Distresser".
Under the image, I stuck the white lace "Wild Orchid Craft".
I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
I cut the image and I stuck it with "Foam Tape" on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
For the rest of the decoration, I added a big white rose in foam, a pink rose (30 mm), a turquoise blue carnation, two pink daisy, a white carnation, a white hibiscus and a sentimental one turquoise blue. These flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!