Sunday, July 27, 2014

Valou - "Springtime"

Hello everybody! 

It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.



I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper flower (Action shop).


J'ai utilisé une image "  Sherri Baldy  ", que vous pouvez trouver  ICI .

I colorized it in the following way:


- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.

- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Jean's Distress Faded".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".


- Glitter Stickels Diamond.


I cut the image with a size " Fiskars " then I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".


For the decoration, I added the following flowers:


- A pink flower " Kaisercraft ".

- Two cloth white flowers.
- Two blue flowers of cherry tree.
- White balls.
- Rosebuds.

I also stuck a small wooden painted heart and a double-knot which I realized with the ribbon " Seam - Pink Tulip " and decorated with a heart brads.


Here is for all the explanations!

I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.