It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.
J'ai utilisé une image " Sherri Baldy ", que vous pouvez trouver ICI .
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Jean's Distress Faded".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
I cut the image with a size " Fiskars " then I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- A pink flower " Kaisercraft ".
- Two cloth white flowers.
- Two blue flowers of cherry tree.
- White balls.
I also stuck a small wooden painted heart and a double-knot which I realized with the ribbon " Seam - Pink Tulip " and decorated with a heart brads.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!