It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.
I used a paper " StudioLight ", a " very Smart " collection and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Aged Mahogany".
- Ink "Distress Faded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
For the decoration, I stuck two die-cuts "Feathers" realized with dies " Joy! Craft ".
Then, I added a big rose " Mahogany ", a blue carnation, a white rose (15 mm) and a pink tulip.
In the corner right of my card, I added a small embellishment which I realized with a mold "Martha Stewart" and some clay white. I covered it with brilliant varnish.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!