It's Valou250809 here for a new card to share with you.
For this card, I used some paper "Wild Rose Studio", collection " A Robins Christmas ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
On the top of my card, I stuck a die-cut " Bordure Snowflakes " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".
I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen".
- Ink Distress "Pumice Stone".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.
- Pencil watercolor green.
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace. I realized a knot with a piece of ribbon " red Organza " and I decorated it with red "Lilidaft".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- A big red flower " Kaisercraft ".
- A white rose (20 mm).
- A red rose (20 mm).
- Two red "Lilidaft".
- Two red flowers with pistils.
- White berries.
- Leaves of holly " Prima Marketing ".
Under these flowers, I stuck a die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Designs".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!