It's Valou250809 here for a home decoration to share with you.
To realize this home decoration, I used the following papers:
- White Bazzil Cardstock.
- "Maja Designs", " Vintage Summer Basics 1902 ".
- "Maja Designs", " Vintage Spring Basics 7th of May ".
- Cardstock " Kraft ".
- Cardstock " speckled white Kraft ".
- Pale green Bazzil Cardstock.
- Pink Bazzil Cardstock.
J'ai utilisé une image " Sherri Baldy ", que vous pouvez trouver ICI .
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
On the top of the lighthouse, I stuck a knot which I realized with a piece of ribbon " pink Organza ". I decorated it with pink "Lilidaft".
Just next size down, I stuck a banner realized with a dies " La La Landt Craft ". I decorated it with two small cloth flowers.
I covered the "ground" with some sand which I returned in 2006, during a journey in Egypt. Idea recycling! :-)
Above, I added some real shells.
I decorated with the following elements:
- "Bench" Die-cut (SVG file).
- "Lamppost" Die-cut (SVG file).
- Die-cuts "Butterflies" (Dies " Joy! Craft ").
- Pink Rose (10 mm).
- Pink Rose (15 mm).
- Chestnut Lilidaft.
- Lilidafts pink.
- Ecru Lilidaft.
Any goshawk, I added barriers which I realized with various files " SVG ".
To finish, I stuck die-cuts "Herbs" realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!