Saturday, November 1, 2014

Doin' it my way or the highway!!!

Hi Friends, Sandy here with my Scrapbook Stamp Society DT creation for you! 
Today we are coloring My Besties with Spectrum Nior Markers and DYI Design.


This is a homemade card start to finish. I used a scallop circle punch to make my "pink heart clouds", black cardstock with a white gel pen to make the "road" and black Marvy fine point pen to hand write the sentiment and stitching along the card.  I used the craft knife to cut the bottom of the digi stamp and "tucked" the road underneath. 
The card measures 5.25x 5.25.

So what do you think? I was trying something new and it just goes to show you can make a cute and creative card without all the fancy tools.

 You can find these digital stamps and many, many more at the Scrapbook Stamp Society or ETSY stores.

Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment.