It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.
I used papers " Winter Collection " and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". The edges of the printed papers are worn out with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
To the left, I stuck a die-cut " Bordure Snowflakes " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".
I used an image " Sherri Baldy " which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Blue Rose (30 mm) ( WOC).
- Pink Marguerite.
- Flower of cherry tree white ( WOC).
- Pink Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- White and blue Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- White berries.
To finish, I stuck a knot that I realized with a piece of ribbon " blue Organza " and decorated with one " pink Lilidaft " ( WOC) and a charm young.
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!