It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.
I used some paper "Action" and some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ". In every corner, I stuck half a white given lustre pearl.
On the height of my card, I stuck a die-cut " Border Butterflies " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".
J'ai utilisé une image " Sherri Baldy ", que vous pouvez trouver ICI .
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Vintage Photo" and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Pencil yellow watercolour.
- Mauve chalk.
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
To the left, I added the following flowers:
- Pink and white Rose (30 mm) (WOC).
- Blue carnations (WOC).
- Flower of cherry tree white (WOC).
- Pink Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- Pink Lilidaft (WOC).
- Rosebuds (WOC).
- Pink snowballs (WOC).
To the right, I added a feeling realized with a clear Stamp " Autumn Leaves " and some ink "Versafine Vintage Sepia".
I also stuck a double-knot that I realized with the ribbon " pink Organza " and decorated with one " pink Lilidaft " ( WOC).
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!