It's Valou250809 here for a sweetly card to share with you.
For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some decorated with flowers paper "Action" and some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ". The shape of the card is cut with the machine " Silhouette Studio ".
On the sides of this card, I stuck die-cuts " Border Butterflies " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". I embossed them with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ".
J'ai utilisé une image "Sherri Baldy", que vous pouvez trouverICI.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I cut the image and I inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
I stuck a die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Design". Then, I stuck the following flowers:
- Blue Rose (30 mm) (WOC).
- White and pink Rose (30 mm) (WOC).
- Flower of cherry tree white (WOC).
- Light yellow Lily (WOC).
- Lilidafts pink (WOC).
- Rosebuds (WOC).
- White snowballs (WOC).
Finally, I stuck a die-cut "Banner" realized with a dies " Lala Landt Craft ". I realized a knot with the ribbon " pink Organza " and I decorated it with one " pink Lilidaft ".
Here is for all the explanations!
I thank you for your passage here and I hope you a lovely day!