Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Vintage digi download for a card and OMG Layouts and digital Images are perfect together


Hi ..Bev here today.Welcome to Scrapbooking Stamp Society today.
 I am super excited to share today.
I am back copic colouring but these amazing digital downloadable vintage images 
are some of my favourites to work with.  
The card above is decorated with lots of vintage type accents. 
Flowers, plain lace, beads, inking, doily and sequin border lace.
All of it with a gentle touch of bling or sparkle.


I love the soft colours, texture, layers and clusters that set
 this digi image in the spot light.




Here is the link to this Hat Digital Vintage Download Image in the store.

***************************************


Now that I am back copic colouring digi images I also am back to adding them to my scrappy pages.
This is also one of my favourite embellishments I love to add to a page.. 
especially when the image is so perfect for the theme of my pages.

Supply List:
Paper: Paper House Christmas paper pix PP0610
Stickers: 3D Candy Cane STTL -0027, All I want for Christmas STDM -0179
Cardstock: Recollections
Cut files: Nestibilites
Digital Image: Scrapbook Stamp Society with Sherri Baldy
Markers: copics
Other: stickles, glossy accents



This xmas digi image is perfect for my page and you can find it #440 here in the store.


******************************************



Playing with another layout and this perfectly matched digi image.

Supply List;
Paper: Paper House Nature Paper pix PP -0036, Little girl paper pix PP -0812
Cardstock: misc.
Stickers: Paper House ST 2243E, STCX -0110
Digital Image: Scrapbook Stamp Society with Sherri Baldy
Markers: copics
Frame: Cricut cut Scrapbook Stamp Society svg file
Pens: Staedter black, Signo white gel
Circle Cutter: Kreaxions
Punch: Kreaxions #309
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Accents: SRM
Dew Drops: Robin's Nest



The Sisters digi Image was perfect and was copic coloured.


You can find this too cute # 462 Besties Friendship digi image in the Etsy Store.

On this page and image I also tried using a Scrapbook Stamp Society svg frame for the backgound.



Thanks for spending time.. always love to see you stop by. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.